Saturday, October 23, 2010

Overlanding the Old Railroad

Today was just plain-gorgeous, sunny fall weather, and I had a mission in mind. I've had itchy feet and wanted to explore more of the Peavine Railroad trails in Chino Valley, Az. While the trains through Prescott (namely the SF P&P section) are no more and the railroad ties and rails have been removed, some of the ground work is still there. It is this process that we go through when we are trying to create the road of our lives. Here are some pictures from my journey:
Enjoy, and have a lovely rest of your October ~Sharon Marzonie

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sharon, I didn't realize you had a blog. I am excited to find it! The sky that you photographed yesterday in your meanderings looks awesome! ^_^

Sharonunlimited said...

Hi Diane, Ahhh, thanks. The sky called to be photographed. Didn't see the antelope but I know they are there ;-).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin