Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Bread Station | Charlottenlund

When I return from the beach or a walk in the woods, I sometimes end up near the Charlottenlund Station; which is an urban railway system with sections of tracks that are out in the open. The velocity of the these electric-powered trains speeding by and then stopping (braking) makes a very distinctive noise and sends a little rush up my spine.

After walking around for several hours, a small coffee/snack break is much needed, and so I like to stop at a place called The Bread Station. I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the sign for it, since this place was actually located at the train station! But as soon as I checked it out further, I knew I had to try it.

Actually, I keep making excuses to go back. The Bread Station is an organic bakery with just a few tables and chairs for guests, both in and outside. You can have freshly baked bread and cakes, and delicious coffee drinks. Very recommendable! Love, Sharon


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin