Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I've been busy!

Back to jewelry creating. Several years ago I was creating my artisan gemstone jewelry for a local gallery and it always sold so well. So I want to get back to my roots, so to speak, and I've started with these:This is my newest piece. The beads are a lovely amethyst with naturally occuring inclusions of milky white swirls and tan.This is more like my older pieces. This is one of my favorite designs where I bring together a mixture of metals and textures.I love gorgeous materials and timeless design, but even more I love the making and gifting of it. You will find my jewelry for sale on my website at http://www.cyanrift.com/. You can also shoot me an email and I will respond back. Happy Holidays! -Sharon Marzonie

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin