Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beach Life in Charlottenlund, Denmark

I have been very fortunate with the weather so far, although I'm starting to feel fall coming as of yesterday when the winds, surprise bursts of rain, and lower temperatures hit Charlottenlund.

Here are a few impressions from my days spent at Charlottenlund Beach and the Sobad. I go there on foot from my home exchange flat/apartment, which is only about a 20 minute walk and I even get to pass through the woods.

I swim in the sea, I eat a snack sometimes and play solitary (cards) while drinking "take-away" coffee. I get sunburned as if I was a teenager again; I walk on the beach and look for things to collect. If I am feeling really beside myself, I'll take a nap in the shadow under my towel.

This is what life has been about for the past week and I can't complain. Love, Sharon



1. 22_degrees_c, 2. sea_lapping_rocks, 3. sobad_dockshape, 4. beach_snack, 5. view_out, 6. sobad_entrance, 7. charlott_fort, 8. circus_atbeach, 9. tricolor_feather

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin